Comments added to the site are pre-moderated.
Any comments made are the author’s opinion alone and do not represent the views of HM Government. Any posts that may cause offence, are about a named individual or use offensive language will be removed.
We will always try to moderate comments within a 24 hour period during the working week. However, we cannot guarantee this.
If your submission to the site does not appear on the site, or is removed, it means that the team feel that the contribution does not comply with the participation guidelines listed below.
If you have a query about why your contribution has not appeared on the site, or our approach to moderation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- do not use this site for party political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it’s inappropriate to engage in party-political activity)
- please do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- do not attempt to log on using another user’s account
- do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion